BioInsights – the publisher of Cell & Gene Therapy Insights - is your content marketing partner for life sciences.
- About Cell and Gene Therapy Insights
- What can we do for you - content marketing
- Who can you reach?
- Our Clients
“The field is rapidly advancing from basic research into translation and commercialization, however, there are still many complex challenges ahead. Thus the time is now for a truly multidisciplinary journal to provide a forum for debate and discussion by all stakeholders committed to progressing this field and converting scientific innovation into life-changing therapies” Prof. Chris Mason, Senior Editor, Cell & Gene Therapy Insights
Cell and Gene Therapy Insights is an online, peer-reviewed, open access journal with a translational focus. Key scientific, regulatory, business and manufacturing challenges and advances are addressed through publication of original research, reviews, commentary articles, clinical trial reports and much more.
All content is available free of charge, and the journal is complemented by daily news and engaging multimedia formats such as webinars, video and podcasts.
- Is it important for your company to demonstrate its capabilities to scientists and/or business leaders making key technology platform decisions at an early stage in a product’s development?
- Or perhaps your priority is to raise your company’s profile within the investment community or big pharma?
- Maybe you need to provide educational materials to individuals focused on clinical development or regulatory affairs?
Cell & Gene Therapy Insights provides a unique online content marketing and lead generation opportunity:
- Active engagement of key stakeholders from across the global community all year round
- The chance to target organizations at varying stages of the R&D pipeline: Universities, spin-outs, biotechs, pharma and hospitals
- An alternative to the ever-more-crowded and expensive conference market
- Investors and analysts
- A means by which you can access the people funding the sector, those making the key new discoveries, and the individuals driving the delivery of safe and effective therapies to patients
“As the field of Cell and Gene Therapy begins to show some of its early promise, we are reminded on a regular basis there are still many challenges ahead on the path to developing solutions for patients. This transition is where we still need to focus and learn how to utilise the great ideas of academics and start-ups alongside the experience and expertise of larger companies. The need for a translational journal focussed on bringing all of these groups together in a collaborative, open forum cannot be over-emphasized.” Dr Sven Kili, VP & Head of Gene Therapy Development, GSK
- Work closely with you to create quality written and multimedia content of high value to your target audience
- Offer you opportunities to re-purpose scientific and educational content you have already developed and make it available to a global audience
- Raise your company’s profile, demonstrate your capabilities, and enhance your reputation as a thought-leader in the sector
- Play a key role in your lead generation activities
- Provide support in the development of your content marketing strategy and tactics for this sector
- Ensure your leading scientists are seen as Subject Matter Experts throughout your target market
- Help you disseminate your content to a global audience within cell therapy, gene therapy or tissue therapy.
Content marketing is all about partnership:
We can work closely with you – and your Scientific Advisory Board if you wish – to develop high quality content to demonstrate your thought-leadership:
- Your own Spotlight, on a topic of your choice
- Client case studies and co-presentations
- Videos, animations and webinars
We seek to find out as much as we can about who you are targeting, and then work to ensure the maximum number of relevant individuals are interacting with your content
We don’t sell off-the-shelf solutions. All the packages we provide are tailored to your precise marketing, educational and business development objectives.
Cell & Gene Therapy Insights is designed as a year-round hub for stakeholders from across the community. View Cell & Gene Therapy Insights' Demographics
How can you reach them?
We offer a broad range of options, any of which can be tailored to match your current marketing and business development priorities. These include:
- Sponsorship of Cell & Gene Therapy Insights as a whole, positioning your company as a leading supporter of the translation of these exciting technologies into medical practice
- Sponsorship of Spotlights – regular focused features comprising peer-reviewed articles, webinars, infographics, interviews and video content.
View 2018 Editorial Calendar here
- Participating in our webinar programme. We develop the content with you to meet your objectives, take care of all the arrangements and promote your session to our members
- Having one of your senior executives or scientists interviewed by our editorial team, with the resulting video, podcast and/or transcript included in an issue of the online journal
- Acting as a Resource Provider, supplying your content to be hosted on Cell & Gene Therapy Insights, guaranteeing global distribution and stimulating traffic to your own site. View Example Resource Center Listing
- We can also act as your content marketing consultant in this sector, working closely with you (and your Scientific Advisory Board, if you wish) to develop your own topic spotlight and other value-add content such as videos and webinars
Our client list includes:
- Alfa Wassermann
- Aseptic Technologies SA
- Be The Match BioTherapies
- BioLife Solutions
- Blood Centers of America
- Brooks Automation
- Cell & Gene Therapy Catapult
- CellGenix GmbH
- Cesca Therapeutics
- Cevec Pharmaceuticals
- Charter Medical
- Essen Bioscience/Sartorius
- Clinical Network Services
- FloDesign Sonics
- Fresenius Kabi
- GE Healthcare
- LABS Inc.
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Quick Pharma Logistics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- TouchLight Genetics
- TrakCel Ltd
- VivaBioCell SpA
- WuXi AppTec
For more information, and to discuss your needs, please contact Nicola McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 (0)1732 463215
Or complete this form