Over the coming months, we will be launching a series of online open access journals, all of which will be complimented by a range of value-added content such as webinars, presentations, infographics, interviews and surveys.
Our first journal is Cell & Gene Therapy Insights, with more to follow shortly, all featuring a translational focus and addressing the hottest areas of biopharma R&D.
- Work closely with you to create quality content of high value to your target audience(s)
- Offer you opportunities to re-purpose scientific and educational content you have already developed and make it available to a global audience
- Raise your company’s profile and enhance your reputation as a thought-leader in the sector
- Play a key role in your lead identification activities.
Who can you reach?
Each journal and its associated multimedia content are available on a free-of-charge basis to signed-up members. Members are drawn from:
- Biotech and pharma companies; R&D, manufacturing, clinical research and logistics, regulatory affairs and business functions
- Universities, spin-outs and Centres of Excellence
- Investors and analysts
- Government-funded institutions and NGOs
How can you reach them?
We offer a range of content marketing and lead generation options, all of which can be tailored to meet your current business objectives. These include:
- Website sponsorship, positioning your company as a leading supporter of the translation of exciting technologies and therapies into medical practice
- Sponsorship of Spotlights – regular focused features comprising articles, webinars, infographics, interviews and video content
- Participating in our webinar programme. We develop the content with you to meet your objectives, take care of all the arrangements and promote your session to our memberss
- Acting as a Resource Provider, supplying your content to be hosted on our website, guaranteeing wide distribution and stimulating traffic to your own site
We can also act as your content marketing consultant in this sector, working closely with you (and your Scientific Advisory Board, if you wish) to develop your own topic spotlight and other value-add content such as videos and webinars.
For more information, and to discuss your needs, please contact Nicola McCall at email@example.com (Tel: +44 (0)1732 463215)