2020 Vision – Full SpotlightPublished: February 6, 2020
With 2019 having broken yet more new ground in terms of commercial advances, translational and clinical R&D progress and platform technology innovation, the Twenty-Tens will surely go down as the most significant decade to date for the cell & gene therapy field. This month, CGTI reviews and celebrates remarkable recent progress, and previews a new year and decade through analysis of 2019’s major trends and talking points – what will the Twenties hold in store for cell & gene therapy?
- KOL insights, reflections and horizon-gazing – just how far have we come and where do we go next?
- What were the most significant advances and issues of 2019 in terms of providing pointers to the future?
- Identifying both the key short-, mid- and longer-term challenges facing the global cell & gene therapy sector and next steps to their resolution.
- Geographical analysis – how is the world of cell & gene therapy likely to evolve? (Commercialisation, finance, manufacturing, R&D, regulation)
This special edition will also focus on enabling tools and technologies at the cutting edge with the potential to boost both safety and efficacy:
- Synthetic biology
- Gene editing
- On/off switches to control T cell activation
You can download the full Spotlight on 2020 Vision free of charge – simply login or register here to become a member