Immuno-oncology: manufacturing and commercial business models for the new decade
GUEST EDITOR: Dr Usman Azam, President & CEO, Tmunity Therapeutics Inc
- Analysing early commercial experiences with cellular immunotherapies – what lessons for the next generation of product candidates making the transition from clinical to commercial? (Eg. in terms of cost control? Market and patient access strategies?)
- Enabling allogeneic approaches
- Are iPSCs ready to step forward? What are developers’, manufacturers’ and regulators’ key concerns?
- Cell transduction/engineering tools and techniques – what does the future hold for viral and non-viral vectors and gene editing?
- How will decentralised manufacturing models continue to evolve and emerge?
- Global supply chain optimisation