With 2019 having broken yet more new ground in terms of commercial advances, translational and clinical R&D progress and platform technology innovation, the Twenty-Tens will surely go down as the most significant decade to date for the cell & gene therapy field.
This month, CGTI reviews and celebrates remarkable recent progress, and previews a new year and decade through analysis of 2019’s major trends and talking points – what will the Twenties hold in store for cell & gene therapy?
This special edition will also focus on enabling tools and technologies at the cutting edge with the potential to boost both safety and efficacy:
- KOL insights, reflections and horizon-gazing – just how far have we come and where do we go next?
- What were the most significant advances and issues of 2019 in terms of providing pointers to the future?
- Identifying both the key short-, mid- and longer-term challenges facing the global cell & gene therapy sector and next steps to their resolution.
- Geographical analysis – how is the world of cell & gene therapy likely to evolve? (Commercialisation, finance, manufacturing, R&D, regulation)
- Synthetic biology
- Gene editing
- On/off switches to control T cell activation
A wrap-up of the year focused variously on different geographical regions,
cell & gene therapy technology areas, indications and functions. Thought
leaders from across the cell & gene therapy community will reflect on the
significant events and talking points of 2019 and share their expectations
for 2020 and beyond.
COMING IN DECEMBER 2020