BioInsights – the publisher of Cell & Gene Therapy Insights – is your content marketing partner for life sciences.
- About Cell and Gene Therapy Insights
- What can we do for you – content marketing
- Who can you reach?
- Our Clients
“We published an article on 20th July 2018 and on the 5th of August we received an enquiry through our website from a previously unknown company that answered the question “How did you hear about us?” with “Cell & Gene Therapy Insights publication”. It is rare that you have such a tangible link between an activity and a totally new and serious business opportunity. We will be doing more with BioInsights on this basis.” – Paul Cronin, Director, Clinical Network Services (CNS) Clinical Network Services (CNS).
“Cell & Gene Therapy insights provides just the right blend of solid technology insights with expert, yet practical opinion from those shaping this fast moving field. If you have very limited time to keep up with trends in the cell and gene therapy space, C>I should be at the top of your reading list.” Phil Vanek, GM Cell Therapy Strategy at GE Healthcare.
About Cell & Gene Therapy Insights
Cell and Gene Therapy Insights is an online, peer-reviewed, open access journal with a translational focus. Key scientific, regulatory, business and manufacturing challenges and advances are addressed through publication of original research, reviews, commentary articles, clinical trial reports and much more.
All content is available free of charge, and the journal is complemented by daily news and engaging multimedia formats such as webinars, video and podcasts.
- Is it important for your company to demonstrate its capabilities to scientists and/or business leaders making key technology platform decisions at an early stage in a product’s development?
- Or perhaps you need to generate qualified leads from companies involved in viral vector manufacture?
- Maybe you need to provide educational materials to individuals focused on clinical development or regulatory affairs?
Cell & Gene Therapy Insights provides a unique online content marketing and lead generation opportunity:
- Active engagement of key stakeholders from across the global community all year round
- The chance to target organizations at varying stages of the R&D pipeline: Universities, spin-outs, biotechs, pharma, hospitals, investors and analysts
- An alternative to the ever-more-crowded and expensive conference market
- Investors and analysts
- A means by which you can access the people funding the sector, those making the key new discoveries, and the individuals driving the delivery of safe and effective therapies to patients
“I have personally worked with Cell & Gene Therapy Insights in my two previous roles, but am making particularly good use of it now that I am at FloDesign Sonics. Heading our commercial efforts, it helps me benchmark our technology against our competitors. I also track a broad range of discussion topics around cell and gene therapy manufacturing, and end-user needs – and it allows me to engage with end-users via our articles, webinars and questionnaires.Working with the team at Insights is extremely collaborative. We get immediate feedback on our thought process for our publications and our annual editorial calendar for FloDesign, and we have productive brain storming sessions for content generation. It helps that the team are very involved in the cell and gene industry, and actively contribute to conferences – makes for up-to-date insights/Insights!” Dr Nina Bauer, Chief Commercial Officer, FloDesign Sonics
What we can do for you
- Work closely with you to create quality written and multimedia content of high value to your target audience
- Offer you opportunities to re-purpose scientific and educational content you have already developed and make it available to a global audience
- Raise your company’s profile, demonstrate your capabilities, and enhance your reputation as a thought-leader in the sector
- Play a key role in your lead generation activities
- Provide support in the development of your content marketing strategy and tactics for this sector
- Ensure your leading scientists are seen as Subject Matter Experts throughout your target market
- Help you disseminate your content to a global audience within cell therapy, gene therapy or tissue therapy.
Content marketing is all about partnership:
We can work closely with you – and your Scientific Advisory Board if you wish – to develop high quality content to demonstrate your thought-leadership:
- Your own special focus issue or ebook on the topic of your choice
- Client case studies, interviews and co-presentations
- Videos, webinars, podcasts and roundtables
We seek to find out as much as we can about who you are targeting, and then work to ensure the maximum number of relevant individuals are interacting with your content
We don’t sell off-the-shelf solutions. All the packages we provide are tailored to your precise marketing, educational and business development objectives.
Who can you reach?
Cell & Gene Therapy Insights is designed as a year-round hub for stakeholders from across the community. View Cell & Gene Therapy Insights’ Demographics
How can you reach them?
We offer a broad range of options, any of which can be tailored to match your current marketing and business development priorities. These include:
- Sponsorship of Spotlights – regular focused features comprising peer-reviewed articles, webinars, interviews and roundtables. View our 2019 Editorial Calendar here
- View 2020 Editorial Calendar here
- Featuring of your content or webinar in one of our topic specific channels:
- Featuring your content in one of our quarterly newsletters
- Participating in our webinar programme. We develop the content with you to meet your objectives, take care of all the arrangements and promote your session to our members. Plus take the chance to have your webinar published as a transcript-based article to re-purpose your content and guarantee longevity and a greater reach
- Having one of your senior executives or scientists interviewed by our editorial team, with the resulting video, podcast and/or transcript included in an issue of the online journal
- Publish an open access, peer-reviewed article, with a license to use the article on your own website and in print at conferences
- Work with us to convene a roundtable of KOLs to discuss a key topic area. Recorded using web cams, your roundtable will be published as both an on-demand video and a written article.
- We can also act as your content marketing consultant in this sector, working closely with you (and your Scientific Advisory Board, if you wish) to develop your own topic spotlight and other value-add content such as videos, animations, surveys and infographics.
Who do we work with?
Our client list includes:
- Alfa Wassermann
- Aseptic Technologies SA
- Be The Match BioTherapies
- BioLife Solutions
- Blood Centers of America
- Brooks Automation
- Cell & Gene Therapy Catapult
- CellGenix GmbH
- Cesca Therapeutics
- Cevec Pharmaceuticals
- Charter Medical
- Essen Bioscience/Sartorius
- Clinical Network Services
- FloDesign Sonics
- Fresenius Kabi
- GE Healthcare
- LABS Inc.
- Miltenyi Biotec
- Quick Pharma Logistics
- Roche Custom Biotech
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- TouchLight Genetics
- TrakCel Ltd
- Vineti, Inc
- Vironova AB
- VivaBioCell SpA
- WuXi AppTec
For more information, and to discuss your needs, please contact Nicola McCall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: +44 (0)1732 463215
Or complete this form