Viral vector bioprocessing & analytics: today’s key tools and innovation requirements to meet future demand- Full SpotlightPublished: May 5, 2020
GUEST EDITOR: Nolan Sutherland, Senior Associate Scientist, Vector/Cellular Process Development, bluebird bio
This month, CGTI shines the spotlight on strategic trends and technological developments in viral vector production, weighing up recent progress and remaing challenges in the application of adherent and suspension culture systems and process analytical technology, whilst also looking to the future of an industrialized gene therapy sector.
- How to boost yield and titer throughout upstream and downstream bioprocessing?
- Cutting edge closed, automated systems – can we quantify the impact on cost, quality and productivity?
- Viral vector process controls and analytics – how close are we to an era of precision manufacturing in gene therapy?
- Assessing novel tools in practical application – how are they impacting cost, speed and quality?
- Where are the critical remaining gaps in the toolbox?
You can download the full Spotlight on Raw and Starting Materials free of charge – simply login or register here to become a member