Lentiviral vector process to accelerate cell and gene therapy clinical development and commercializationPublished: May 26, 2020
The burgeoning cellular immunotherapy sector, spearheaded by the approvals of Kymriah and Yescarta, has seen demand for viral vectors increase dramatically year over year. Robust, highly scalable, and predictive lentiviral vector production platforms are a must to enable the cell and gene therapy industry to deliver cost-effective, consistently high-quality products to an ever-growing number of patients.
In this webinar, Miltenyi Biotec present state-of-the-art lentiviral vector production capabilities to support all phases of clinical and commercial manufacturing.
Attendees learn about:
- Enhancing predictability with lentiviral vector production platforms
- Use of serum-free suspension for large-scale lentiviral vector production
- The importance of robust and reproducible results in commercial viral vector production
- Streamlining project timelines while expediting the clinical phase and moving rapidly to the commercial phase
- Ensuring effective process validation to support commercialization of cell therapies
Kevin Beck, PhD, Senior Manager, Miltenyi Biotec