Preclinical and translational R&D insights
GUEST EDITOR: Karen Kozarsky, PhD, Founder & CSO, SwanBio Therapeutics
- In vivo and in vitro tools in application – which ones are providing the greatest depth of insight in terms of predicting clinical safety and efficacy?
- How to address the shortfalls in current hPSC-based preclinical models?
- How to optimise integration of bioprocess development with preclinical R&D?
- Regulatory and operational best practice for preclinical-clinical translation of cell & gene therapies
- How are regulators’ expectations and requirements changing as knowledge and experience continues to build in cell & gene therapy?
- What to outsource and what to keep in-house?