Market access: evolving commercialisation trends and strategies
GUEST EDITOR: TBC
- Global analysis of the ongoing evolution of valuation, pricing and reimbursement models
- How will cell & gene therapies compete with each other on the market, and with what impact on pricing and reimbursement?
- What are the key differentiators and sources of competitive advantage for cell & gene therapy products in key indications and therapeutic areas such as hematological malignancies and monogenic disorders?
- How will the First-to-Market vs. Best-in-Class question play out in cell & gene therapy?
- How are emerging markets for cell & gene therapy products (eg. China) developing, and what are the keys to accessing them?